Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Being Promoted.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As far as the topic is concern, actually I don’t know how I should feel. how should I react…half of myself felt happy…off course after 2 years being with this company…so many things I’ve sacrifice..(I guest. because at one time I use to come to work crying. my hubby also force me to quit.huhuhu)…well it was once upon a time..;)..another half of me was unhappy…That’s because one of the reason I’m working is just to have an experience…to use my knowledge since I’m a degree holder..;).. in ma mind I only wanna do a simple work…. teaching n going back home on time..(hihihi) ..once in a while shopping @ jusco..(exceed lunch time..hihi)…wanna spend more time with family…rather than working time. but for me getting higher position means, more time on working, more commitment, more work….huuhu…it really makes me worried…since I’m expecting now maybe this is what people called ‘rezeki anak’…..I’m happy…I’m not…I’m happy…I’m not…..i’m happy…I’m not…huhuhu…..(sigh…*)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

Lin Chalo said...

u deserved it bebeh! go go go.. alley alley alleyyy.. hehe

eija28 said...

take care dear.....dah deliver nanti bgtau akak ok!!!